Collin County Moms Blog is about to turn 1 year old, and this past year has been a fun adventure with our very first team of writers! It’s been such a huge success, we’re ready to bring on MORE writers to fill out our team!
Whether you want your voice to be heard to the masses or are simply looking for something fun and exciting to do behind the scenes, we could have a spot for you!
Interested in becoming a contributor?
This is a volunteer position, but there are some really fun perks to make it all worthwhile. Note :: you do NOT have to be an incredibly well-known blogger to apply! We’re simply looking for moms who know how to write, have a passion for motherhood and their community, and are looking for a way to connect!
What you GIVE…
- Your passion for moms, kids, and the Collin County area that fits within the brand and mission of Collin County Moms Blog
- Reliability, team spirit, and your own unique, fun perspective
- One or two original posts per month on the topic of your choice
- A 12 month commitment beginning September 1, 2017-September 1, 2018.
- Your presence, when possible, at CCMB events and contributor gatherings (which are designed to be a great time!)
- Availability for in-person and online contributor meetings that are held a few times a year
What you GET…
- New connections, new friendships, and an amazing experience
- Social and direct networking with a huge community of moms (and kids) in Collin County
- Free admission to all CCMB Events
- Your photo and bio on the CCMB Team page (with links to your business, personal blog, and/or social media handles if you choose to share them)
- Access to our private contributors Facebook group
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management
- Opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to CCMB
- Fun! Even if you don’t consider yourself a blogger, writing is therapeutic and awesome.
Interested in joining our team as a contributor and be a part from the beginning?
Fill out the form below no later than Friday, August 18.