Recently, I discovered LETTER BOARDS and they are peeeerfect for me! I’ve always loved the adorable chalkboards that everyone uses to mark milestones or make exciting announcements! But unfortunately I did not inherit the crafty gene, and writing on those cute little chalkboards about drove me crazy. So out with my chalkboard pens and in with the letter board! There are so many letter board ideas out there, and they’re super simple. They come in a few different shapes, sizes, and styles, and can be used in a million different ways.
Here are several letter board ideas, in case you’re wondering why you need one:
- Baby’s First Year – Monthly Updates
- Pregnancy Progress – Weekly Updates
- Making Announcements (New Baby, We’re Moving, etc.)
- First Day of School
- Birthday Party Decoration
- Baby Shower Decoration
- Weekly Menu in your Kitchen
- Accent Piece on your Mantel
- Holiday Decoration
- Inspirational Quotes
- Weekly Bible Verse Display
- Home School Schedule
Here’s just a few of the places you can find a letter board and several different price points to choose from:
1. DIY Felt Letter Board – This tutorial found via Pinterest is for all you crafty DIY ladies out there!
2. Hobby Lobby – I found my letter board at HobLob; with a coupon it’s less than $30.
3. Letterfolk – If you’re looking for a quality letter board that will stand the test of time, these are gorgeous.
4. Amazon – If you search for letter boards on Amazon, there are a few different options. I’ve got my eye on this cute gray, square letter board that would be perfect for a toddler to hold up in photos.