“With Great Power, comes Great Responsibility!” ~Spiderman
We are beyond thrilled to announce Collin County Moms Blog’s Hanging with Heroes, our first family-friendly event with a superhero theme celebrating our real-life heroes!
Join us for a morning of fun where guests will have the opportunity to meet local heroes, such as firefighters, police and their vehicles, along with favorite superheroes, like Wonder Woman and Batman. Combine this all with games, food, and interactive activities for an epic experience your family will love!
Event Date :: Saturday, April 14, 2018 from 10am-12pm
General Admission is FREE // VIP Tickets are $5
Thank you to our host venue – The Shops at Willow Bend for proving a safe, fun environment for our families! From a child-friendly food court to the new Crayola Experience, it’s the ideal place for families to “shop, dine, and enjoy’ yourselves while in Plano.
Hanging with Heroes Highlights ::
- Fire Engine & EMS Visit from our friends at Plano Fire Department
- Police and Squad Car from the local Plano Police
- Wonder Woman and Batman Visit (10:15 am – 12:00 pm)
- Special craft/theme tables from The Children’s Courtyard Prosper, TopGolf: The Colony, Emler Dallas, Jungle Joe’s Frisco, Kidventure and more!
- Face painting*
- Giveaways* from Crayola Experience and more!
- Swag Bags* from The Shops at Willow Bend and The Pencil Grip
- Food Samples*
- More to Come!
- Bring your camera, because there will be plenty of photo ops!
Be sure to join us on the Facebook Event Page for all the up-to-the moment updates on Hanging with Heroes!
The Scoop on Tickets ::
Collin County Moms Blog is excited to bring our audience this FREE event; however, we’ve worked hard to provide some additional perks for those who are interested in some fun extras! Here’s what you need to know:
- Everyone ages 1 and up will need to register for the event so we can do our best to plan appropriately for the correct number of attendees.
- Registration is available in the form of Tickets, but these tickets are complimentary and can be purchased at the bottom of this page.
- FREE tickets include access to the following: – Meet & Greet with all of our Heroes (both fictional & real life!), special crafts from our sponsors, and photo opps.
- We are also providing a limiting the number of optional VIP tickets ($5 per person) for anyone interested in some additional “perks” of the event. These additional perks include: – Face Painting, 1 Swag Bag per family, opportunities to enter giveaways, and samples from food vendors inside The Shops at Willow Bend.
- Tickets are transferable but NOT refundable. The event will take place rain or shine!
- The location is stroller-friendly.
- All service departments including fire, police and EMS will be on call during Hanging With Heroes. In the event they are called to an emergency, they will need to leave the event prior to the scheduled end time.
- Find your best superhero attire and come dressed to impress!
At The Children’s Courtyard, your child is given plenty of room to excel. With state-of-the-art equipment and a refined atmosphere, our campus-like, two-building facilities offer plenty of room for your child to think big and become the best possible version of him or herself. Here, your child will learn alongside other children, through interesting events, with the right materials, in classrooms and labs designed to develop and foster specific interests.The Shops at Willow Bend offers North Dallas customers a unique blend of Texas-style ambience and world-class shopping. The center is anchored by Dillard's, Macy's and Neiman Marcus. With stores like H&M, G by Guess, Banana Republic, American Eagle, Swarovski and Sephora everything you need is around the bend, The Shops at Willow Bend.